Wednesday, January 06, 2016

TAHITI AND HER ISLANDS
Welcome to Paradise! I have several Blogsites with my personal photographs and reviews of the various resorts on each island in Tahiti. Your journey through my sites begins here on Tahiti. Just scroll down on each site to see my personal photographs and reviews of the various resorts. I have also included a list at the end of this blog of things to do and see on the big island of Tahiti. 
My other  Island blogs and photo videos can be visited at:

BORA BORA RESORTS
MOOREA RESORTS
HUAHINE RESORTS
TIKEHAU PEARL RESORT
RANGIROA - KIA ORA RESORT
LE TAHAA ISLAND RESORT
THE BRANDO RESORT
Have fun looking at the pics and feel free to contact me if you need any help planning your dream trip!


The big island of Tahiti is the jumping off point for most all travelers who visit these islands. Often overlooked by most visitors, (a shame) Tahiti is home to the lively city of Papeete with nightlife, restaurants and lots of shopping. A trip around the island will take you to secluded waterfalls and picturesque vistas. Tahiti's modern resorts, arts and history are a must see for travelers.

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

Lisa. thanks for showing me your sites. They have been very informational and helpful! Can't wait to book our dream trip to Tahiti and her islands later this year!!

travelsagentlahore said...

I read your blog. Your share such a nice information in your blog. Travel Agent .

Angeliica said...

I have been going through your blog and it’s awesome! In this post, your photographs are beautiful. Last month, I had been to Tahiti through Tahiti Surf Beach Paradise and enjoyed our holidays there. Tahiti is really a very beautiful place and the pictures you have posted are able to attract any traveler.

Unknown said...

Its awesome. Thank you for sharing this great and informative blog to us. It is useful to many. Keep blogging.
best travel agency in Lahore